Matthew Schwartz, Esq.
Matt brings a rare combination of two different talents to our practice of estate planning and estate administration. As you might expect, his technical ability and 15 years of experience ensures that your wishes and desires are accurately reflected in the wills and trusts that he drafts. His excellent service, level of detail, and friendly demeanor are all evident when working with him.
Where Matt really distinguishes himself, however, is in his ability to develop strategies in estate planning documents that will result in more money for heirs. He is also on top of issues regarding Roth IRAs and Roth IRA conversions. Matt has a gift for math, quantitative thinking, and strategic thinking which transfers well into making strategic decisions that could mean more money for your family.
- Juris Doctorate: Washington University School of Law
- Undergraduate: Northwestern University
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Member of the Council of the Allegheny County Bar Association Probate & Trust Section
- Vice President of the Allegheny Tax Society
- Treasurer of Temple Emanuel of the South Hills
- Member of Professional Advisory Committee of the Pittsburgh Foundation